Self Drive Desert Safari
The ultimate type of morning safari that most visitors from Europe and North America really like in Dubai.
Introduction to Morning Safari Self Drive:
You may do self drive morning safari. The ultimate type of morning safari that most visitors from Europe and North America really like in Dubai is the self drive.
Rumble and roar over the sands of Dubai on a 3-hour quad bike or desert buggy experience. With an expert guide, hop inside an air-conditioned vehicle and travel into the desert. Then, climb aboard your chosen transport — an open-top desert buggy with automatic gears or a quad bike — put on the supplied helmet and goggles, and after instructions, take off on an exciting 1-hour ride. Follow dusty tracks and zip across plains in convoy behind your guide. Stop halfway for a soda and photos before zooming back to base.
In many ways self drive safaris are the ultimate type of safari to explore a country or national park. Taking a self-drive safari puts you behind the wheel of your own vehicle, dispensing with guide, driver and crowds to discover the African wilderness for yourself.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required Minimum age for Quads is 14 years (no passengers, these are driven by a single person) .
- Minimum driving age for Buggies is 18 years Minimum age to ride in the Buggy is 5 years for a passenger, must be accompanied by adults.
- A driving license is not required but a basic knowledge of driving is necessary.
Highlights of Morning Safari:
- 3-hour desert buggy or quad bike experience with transport from Dubai.
- Listen to a safety briefing and take part in a practice session.
- Ride a buggy with automatic gears through the desert that surrounds.
- Dubai Stop for a soft drink and to take photos, halfway through the ride.
What You Can Expect:
Choose a desert buggy or quad bike tour when you book. Then, start your 3-hour desert experience with a pickup from your central Dubai hotel. Board your air-conditioned minivan or other vehicle with your guide and travel into the desert. After approximately one hour, arrive at the base where the quad bikes and desert buggies — the latter with automatic gears — await.
After a safety briefing, put on the provided helmet and goggles, and take a seat on your chosen vehicle. Get instructions from your guide, and take a practice ride to get comfortable with the controls.
Then, open the throttle and set off in convoy on a 1-hour ride. Rumble across the sandy terrain, bump along dusty tracks and roar around small dunes and ridges — it’s a serious thrill. Enjoy the views and midway through your ride, stop to enjoy a complimentary soda and snap photos of the desert expanses. Your guide will accompany your convoy throughout and offer tips so you enjoy your ride to the max.
Pick up speed as you gain in confidence and then wind your way back to base.
With your ride finished, leave your quad or buggy and return to your transfer vehicle. Relax on your drive back to Dubai, where your experience concludes with a hotel drop-off.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Local guide
- Soft drink
- Use of buggy/quad bike, helmet and goggles Quads/Buggies
- (1 hour ride with a short break in the middle for pictures)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Our pricing is constantly updated to ensure you always receive the lowest price possible - we 100% guarantee it. Currency is USD.
Departure point: Your centrally located Dubai hotel
Departure time: 7am Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Duration: 3 hours 30 minutes (approx.)
Return details: Returns to original departure point
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.