Dubai Top 5 Attractions Tour
See and experience Dubai’s top five attractions, from traditional to luxurious, on this tour that takes you from the water to the 124th floor of the tallest structure in the world. Enjoy a boat ride through Dubai Marina; visit Palm Jumeirah island; get a look at the so-called ‘7-star’ Burj Al Arab hotel; have dinner at the Armani Hotel; and admire a nighttime view of the city from Burj Khalifa.
- Sightseeing tour of Dubai’s top five attractions with dinner
- Glide past the skyscrapers of Dubai Marina on a dhow boat ride
- Marvel at the architecture of the Atlantis and Burj Al Arab hotels
- Enjoy dinner at the Armani Hotel with a view of the fountain show
- Soar to the observation deck of Burj Khalifa on one of the world’s fastest elevators
What to expect?
Your afternoon and evening tour begins with a photo op outside of Burj Al Arab, a hotel on a manmade island that was given the unofficial designation of seven stars, due to its out-of-this-world luxury. Then head to Palm Jumeirah, one of the world’s largest artificial islands, to admire Atlantis, The Palm, a nautical-themed resort.
Next, hop aboard a dhow, a traditional-style boat, for a 30-minute cruise along the canals of Dubai Marina, lined with a collection of skyscrapers. Then it’s time for dinner, a luxurious 90-minute experience at the Armani Hotel, where you’ll be seated on the terrace of the restaurant for a few of the Dubai Fountain show, which runs every 30 minutes.
Finally, end your tour on a high note at Burj Khalifa. Drive to the Dubai Mall to enter the tower from a different entrance, and take a 58-second elevator ride to the 124th floor for a view of the illuminated city.
- Local guide
- Transport by private vehicle
- Entrance fees
- Drinks Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability Dress code is smart casual.